Wed, Mar 30|
7 Cedars Hotel (Blyn Bay Room) or Zoom
Olympic Action Collaboratives: Kick-off
The purpose of each action collaborative is to complete a 4-year action plan (2023-2026) with organizational, Tribal, community, and regional priorities to advance the focus areas on a regional level.
Time & Location
Mar 30, 2022, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
7 Cedars Hotel (Blyn Bay Room) or Zoom, Blyn, WA 98382, USA
About the Event
When: March 30, 2022, 1-3pm
Where: In-person AND Zoom participation is available.
- 7 Cedars Casino, 270756 US-101, Sequim, WA 98382
- Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86910351764
With the first wave of the Medicaid Transformation Project coming to an end, OCH adopted a new strategic plan with the following focus areas:
- Together, recovery is possible (substance use disorder)
- Individual needs are met timely, easily, and compassionately
- Everyone has access to the full spectrum of care
- Everyone housed
The purpose of each action collaborative is to complete a 4-year action plan (2023-2026) with organizational, Tribal, community, and regional priorities to advance the focus areas on a regional level. Each group will consider:
- current data
- best practices
- cross-partner strengths
- measurable metrics
- Ultimately leading to opportunities for short-term and long-term action.
This event is free and open to the public.
Who should get involved?
OCH is looking to build strong collaboratives among individuals who live and/or work in the Olympic region. Participation is encouraged for partners new and old with varying experience, perspective, and expertise (lived experience, front-line work, project management, etc).
Your health and safety are our top priorities. We are committed to monitoring Olympic region public health recommendations and will provide updates on any changes that may impact this event. The following precautions will be taken:
- Proof of vaccination or approved medical/religious exemption is required upon arrival.
- Masking is required except when drinking. Medical grade masks are encouraged and K-N95 masks will be available for those that want/need them.
- The space is large to accommodate physical distancing and offers high-quality ventilation.