Thu, Sep 22|
Hood Canal Vista Pavilion
Regional Care Coordinator Convening
Time & Location
Sep 22, 2022, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hood Canal Vista Pavilion, 4740 View Dr NE, Port Gamble, WA 98364, USA
About the Event
Olympic Community of Health (OCH) is pleased to host a regional Care Coordinator convening. The purpose of this convening is to bring together the regional health and human services workforce that connects people with resources they need to lead healthy lives. Bringing the on-the-ground workforce together will empower a larger community of care across Clallam, Jefferson, and Kitsap counties. This convening will:
- Promote regional communication and shared learning to spark energy for innovation. Local partner spotlights will be featured.
- Foster workforce resiliency.
- Facilitate a collaborative network to enhance care coordination, resource sharing, and workforce support across the Olympic region.
OCH aims to support the health and human services workforce. Attendees will have opportunities for input on future convenings and other helpful supports.
When: Sept 22, 2022, 9a-12p
- 9:00-9:30a - Join us early for light refreshments and networking. Spend some time at the swag bag and resource table.
- 9:30-11:30a – Convening
- 11:30a-12:00p - Stay after to solidify the connections you made. Don’t forget to stop by the swag bag and resource table on your way out.
Where: Hood Canal Vista Pavilion, 4740 NE View Dr, Port Gamble, WA 98364
Audience: This event is intended for the on-the-ground health and human services workforce who connect people with resources they need to lead healthy lives. Other names this workforce may use include:
- Community health worker
- Home visitor
- And more...
COVID-19 precautions: Your health and safety are our top priorities. OCH follows county and venue specific safety protocols and these will be communicated 1 week in advance to registrants. OCH encourages attendees to take additional steps for personal safety and comfort.