Treatment Workgroup: Three-County Coordinated Opioid Response Project (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Dear 3CCORP Treatment Workgroup –
This is the calendar invite for our 2021 meetings to be held on the third Wednesday of the month from 1-3pm.
We’ll be meeting via Zoom in 2021 until/unless all 3 counties enter Phase 3 of Governor Inslee’s Safe Start Plan.
Please click on this link to join the meeting. We’ll open the line about 5-10 minutes early so you can set up your technology. https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYld-qqrTMjGd11YZEU2kMXB1PJWLS8PFr3
The agenda and any meeting materials will be sent about one week in advance.
OCH Virtual Meeting Norms
- Find a quiet place where you can stay engaged and (mostly) avoid distractions
- Use a webcam if possible; seeing one another builds trust and will help facilitate more meaningful small group discussions
- Speak at a slower pace and be comfortable with silence
- Please mute when not speaking and feel free to utilize the chat box to raise questions or comments
- OCH meetings are open to the public; all insights and opinions are valued
- Care for yourself: stand, stretch, drink water, eat, use the restroom as needed